Our Capabilities Include
- Multiple Autoclaves to handle quick turn around.
- Ability to handle high quantity production runs.
- Complete Traceability for every part built from material used to operator responsibility through the use of barcode technology.
- Full reverse engineering with the use of a Laser Faro Arm.
- 3-D modeling to assist in the design of your project.
- 100% repeatability of product conformity.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Rapid Prototyping.
- Extensive Knowledge of the full range of composite materials...carbon fiber, fiberglass, kevlar, aramids, etc.
- Experience with Ballistic-integral materials.
- Utilization of Robotic Technologies to ensure efficiencies.
- Integrated graphics and logos.
- Fully integrated mounting hardware.
- Full Assembly and Paint Services.
- Various Processing techniques available to meet our customer's specific needs.
By combining 20 years of carbon fiber technical knowledge with practical experience, deBotech provides you with the highest quality carbon fiber and advanced composite products. We stay on the cutting edge of technology to build the best products available and are able to meet the demands of our customers by utilizing a 20,000 sq.ft. facility plus an additional 10,000 sq.ft. facility in Race City, USA otherwise known as Mooresville, NC. Race City, as the name implies, is also home to many other distinguished businesses that offer a variety of services thereby enabling us to be a one-stop-shop for even the most demanding of jobs. Please visit our news article for more information on how this town creates opportunities.